UI/UX Designer (Middle level)
What we build together
Learn more about our product story: https://vuiapp.vn/ung-dung-vui
Here’s your mission
Help us create the best user experience possible for our product dubbed Vui App, the very first EWA application in Vietnam. Our users are from various backgrounds, both urban and rural, both young and old, both low-tech and high-tech. Yes, it is a challenging job. So we need you!
Here’s what you will do day-to-day
- Conceptualize, visualize and deliver user interface designs and visual assets, working in highly collaborative and agile teams. Feel free to think out of the box and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible designs.
- Hands-on experience in delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Figma /Sketch/ Adobe CS/ InVision, or any other tools.
- Take charge or participate in user research, usability testing, concept session, brainstorming session to iterate on product solutions.
- Introduce trends and examples across a variety of emerging technologies in the EWA & fintech industry.
- Work with line manager and marketing team to develop brand guidelines, design systems, online advertising, and websites.
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers.
Here's who we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX, product, and marketing teams
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Principle, etc. with an interest in exploring new tools and processes)
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, design systems, etc.
- Able to demonstrate excellent level of design thinking in process and output
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills, especially to stakeholders and colleagues
- Good understanding of English is a plus.
Here’s what we offer
- Salary: competitive, negotiable and salary review twice a year
- Yearly bonus: Attractive 13th month salary, performance-based bonus and stock options
- Casual dress code and working time from 9 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Supportive and feedback-driven start-up setting
- Opportunities for professional training / sharing on jobs and skill
- Annual personal health check, PVI Insurance for employees and families beside Medical Insurance
- Gift / cash bonus in Tet and holidays (Lunar New Year, Children’s Day, Mid-term festival…..)
- Annual team building activity, Year End Party, monthly happy hour and birthday party….
- Sport club and fund for gym, swimming, yoga….
- Opportunities to work on anything you believe will help our mission
- Chances to work with smart & value-driven colleagues from top tech firms in Vietnam (Uber, ZaloPay, Five9, VinID, Focal Labs,...)
We’d love to connect! Dash off an email at email@example.com with your CV and portfolio
Design is not just what it looks like or feels like. Design is how it works.